my dog

my dog

วันศุกร์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

I am here

     So boring a blogger ! It make me crazy . Cause of this , i was trying again and again , it always told that miss .
      Well , last blogger , i was told something about my dogs ,  not about myself . This time , i'll talk something about myself .
      U know , i am a Chinese girl . Most chinese haven't english name ,but i have  ,  that's my father gave me . U can call me Lena , if  u like .  i study in Mahasadakham University , Thatland . My majoy is  international bussiness . I like it very much . Because i like languages ,  choose this majoy i can get language and bussiness skills at the same time .
       When i have a holiday , i like go to tralve . I have been to many places and several countries . The city i like the most that  is qiangmai city . It's very beautiful and fascinated . Sky is blue , and the river is clean . When u in the city , it likes live in the coutry , in the forest , in the place whice is closest with nature . I've never feel like that before . Live in this city , like that live in the spring all year along. Qiangmai , an amazing city that she are .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น